CBSE Class-12 Compartment Exam 2019 : Question Paper- Office Procedures and Practices
Answer any ten of the following questions.
1. For a private secretary it is necessary to be a good __________ .
2. Preparing the travelling allowance bill of the executive is the responsibility of _________ .
(b) Account Assistant
(c) Private Secretary
3. Letters should be folded according to the ___________ of the envelope.
4. Distribution of the mail is the last step in the handling of ___________ .
(a) Outward mail
(b) Inward mail
(c) Inter-departmental mail
(d) All of the above
5. The vote cast by the Chairman of the meeting to break the tie is known as __________ vote.
6. Every meeting must be presided over by a __________ .
(b) CEO of the company
(c) Company Secretary
7. __________ is necessary to travel abroad.
(c) Voter identity card
(d) Driving licence
8. A document in which details and plans for a journey are given, is called ___________ .
(a) Travel Guide
(d) Travel Map
9. Filing on the basis of some topic is called __________ filing.
10. ____________ means organising documents, receipts and other records using the date on the document.
(a) Subject filing
(b) Numerical filing
(c) Alphabetical filing
(d) Chronological filing