CBSE Class-12 Compartment Exam 2019 : Question Paper- Philosophy
1. Describe kāma as a purusārtha.
2. In Jainism what is meant by anekāntavāda ?
3. According to Descartes, what is the main characteristic of body ?
4. What is meant by the Buddhist concept of anātmāvāda ?
5. What does the notion of satya mean in Jainism ?
6. What is the underlying principle of ‘deontological ethics’ ?
7. According to Aristotle, what is the final cause of the moral life ?
8. Define ‘hypothetical imperative’.
9. What is the main characteristic of feminist ethics ?
10. What is the underlying principle of reformative theory of punishment ?
11. Enumerate the four varnas.
12. According to Naiyāyikas, what is the relationship between grace of God and our knowledge ?
13. What is meant by ‘environmental degradation’ ?
14. Enumerate any three human rights.