CBSE Class-12 Question Papers for IOP/Comptt Examination 2017 : Home Science
1. Which standard mark should you check while buying salt and butter ?
2. Name two income generating schemes for villagers.
3. Mention the daily need of Vitamin-C for pregnant and lactating women.
4. Draw a symbol which indicates the purity of gold jewellery.
5. Draw suitable symbols for a care label of a dress to indicate that it can be bleached and should be ironed at moderate heat.
6. Mention any two important things the tailor should keep in mind while cutting a garment.
7. Write any four advantages of buying clothes through internet.
8. After studying Food and Nutrition, suggest four ways you can supplement your income.
9. Suggest four activities which can help to fulfil the physical needs of your grandfather.
10.Name two foods adulterated with Kesari dal. List two health hazards of consuming such foods.
11. What four features would you check to ensure that a fabric is easy to maintain ?
12. In context to its workmanship, what four features should be kept in mind while designing a dress for a five year old girl ?
13. What four precautions should be adopted while storing drinking water ?
14. Meena often skips her meals to look thin. What do you think is her problem ? State three ways it can impact her health. Suggest her two healthy alternatives to achieve her target.
15. Write six advantages of maintaining a record of monthly expenses.
16. Write any eight salient features of Consumer Protection Act.
17. Which eight unhygienic practices did you notice in a vendor selling fruit chat which made you decide not to eat there ?
18.Twenty year old Meeta recently had a baby. What could be her four responsibilities in this context ? Suggest her four ways to cope with these.
19. Write four advantages of planning meals. What four factors should be considered while selecting foods ?
20. “One major problem faced by a consumer is context with the information of a product”. Elaborate this statement with the help of any four examples. Also explain two rights and two responsibilities of the consumer in this context.
21. State four precautions each you would take while removing stains from cotton clothes and storing them for two months.
22. Write any five advantages each of investing in LIC and PPF.
23. Elaborate five ways parents can take care of the psycho-social needs of their adolescent children.
24.A family has been served fried rice, fried dal, palak kofta and mango custard for lunch. Suggest five modifications in it to suit the requirements of a person who is suffering from diarrhoea. Justify your choice with appropriate reasons.
25. Sudha wants to design a skirt and blouse for an air-hostess. Draw and explain how she can use all the (five) principles of design in this dress.