(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2017-18 : Painting
PAINTING(THEORY)(History of India Art)
Sample Question Papers– 2018
Time allowed: 02 hours
Maximum Marks: 40
(i) All the eight questions are compulsory which carry equal marks.
(ii) Answers to be written for question nos.1 and 2 in about200 words eachand for question nos. 3, 4 & 5 100 words each. Question nos.6, 7 and 8 are objective type.
1. Describe the main features of the paintings of the Bengal School.
2. Which one do you like or dislike most any of the following Contemporary (Modern) Indian Painting included in your course of study? Give your appropriate reasons in detail dulybased on the aesthetical parameters:
(a) Three Girls
(b) The Vulture
(c) Mother Teresa
3. Which human life-values are shown in any of the following Miniature Painting? Explain in short:
(a) Chaugan Players (Rajasthani School)
(b) Bharat Worshipping CharanPadukas of Rama (Pahari School)
4. Evaluate the aesthetic-grandeur of any of the following miniature paintings duly based on the aesthetic-parameters:
(a) Krishna Lifting Mount Govardhana
5. How far has its painter been successful in depicting the subject matter of any of the following miniature paintings of the Bengal School:
(b) Arjuna Detach himself from War
6. Mention the names of any threepainters, a graphic-artist and a sculptor of the contemporary (modern) Indian Art included in your course of study, which you like most.
7. Mention the name of the sub-school of each of the following miniature paintings included in your course of study:
(1) Maru-Ragini (Rajasthani School)
(2) Raja Aniruddhya Singh Hara (Rajasthani School)
(3) Radha (Bani-Thani) (Rajashthani School)
(4) Cosmic Dance of Shiva (Pahari School)
(5) Radha and Krishna Looking into the Mirror (Pahari School)
8. Mention the titles of any five miniature paintings of the Mughal and Deccan Schools included in your course of study, which you like most.