(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Physics) 2015
Time Allowed: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 70
1. All questions are compulsory. There are 26 questions in all.
2. This question paper has five sections: Section A, Section B, Section C,
Section D and Section E.
3. Section A contains five questions of one mark each, Section B contains five
questions of two marks each, Section C contains twelve questions of three marks
each, Section D contains one value based question of four marks and Section E
contains three questions of five marks each.
4. There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in
one question of two marks, one question of three marks and all the three
questions of five marks weightage. You have to attempt only one of the choices
in such questions.
5. You may use the following values of physical constants wherever necessary.
c = 3 X 108 m/s
h = 6.63 X 10-34 Js
e = 1.6 X 10-19 C