NEW! CBSE Papers PDF: Class-X, Class-XII
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
Types of Q.S.
No. of Q.S.
Comprehension for Passage - 1, 2 & 3. Direct Questions from given passage.
5th Question should be Grammar
(Swara Sandhi, Sentence
Making, Samas, Opposite Word.)
1. S-A. Grammar
2. S.A. Grammar
3. S.A. Grammar
L. A. L. A.
• Sandhi (Swara)
• Transformation of Sentences (As- tarthak, Nastarthak, Proshnobodhak, Bismoy bodhok, Annuggabachak)
• Samas (Tatpurush, Dwigu,
• Correction of words and Sentences
V. S. A. V. S. A.
M C Q
L. A. (Reference to Context)
1×5=5 (1 +
1. Chhuti - Rabindranath Tagore
2. Iliaas - Leo Tolstay
3. Chithhi - Swami Vivekananda
4. Daam - Narayan Gangopadhyay
1. Kheya - Rabindranath Tagore
2. Nutan Jiban - Hiranmoyi Devi
3. Byathar Banshi - Jasimuddin
4. Janmabhumi Aaj - Birendra
1×5-5 (I +
Supplementary Reader : Aam Aatir Bhepu Bibhutibhushan Bandyopadhyay
1st Chapter to 16th Chapter
Literature + Supplementary Reader
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2020 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in