Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
1. If a pair of linear equations is consistent, then the lines will be :
(B) always coincident
(C) intersecting or coincident
(D) always intersecting.
2. The following pairs of linear equations 2x+5y=3 and 6x+5y=12
(a) Intersecting lines
(b) Parallel lines
(c) Coincident lines
(d) None from a, b, c
3. The number of solutions of the pair of linear equations x+2y-8=0 and
2x+4y=16 have :
(c) Infinitely many
4. The value of k, if line represented by the equation 2x – ky = 9 passes
through the point (-1,-1).
(d) None of these
5. Solve for x and y : 7( y + 3 ) – 2 (x + 2 ) = 14 ; 4 ( y -2 ) +3 (x -3
) = 2
NEW! CBSE Papers PDF: Class-X, Class-XII
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2020 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in