Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
1. Use Euclid’s algorithm to find the HCF of the following:
(A) 4052 and 12576.
(B) 135 and 225
(C) 196 and 38220
(D) 867 and 225
2. Find the LCM and HCF using prime factorization method:
(A) 6 and 20
(B) 6,72 and 120
(C) 12, 15 and 21
(D) 17, 23 and 29
3. Find the LCM and HCF of the following pairs of integers and verify that
LCM X HCF= product of the two numbers.
(A) 26 and 91
(B) 510 and 92
(C) 336 and 54
4. Find the largest number which divides 615 and 963 leaving remainder 6
in each case.
5. The length, breadth and height of a room are 8m 25cm, 6m75cm and
4m50cm, respectively. Determine the longest rod which can measure the three
dimensions of the room exactly.
NEW! CBSE Papers PDF: Class-X, Class-XII
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2020 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in