Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
2. What is the resistance of an electric lamp if it uses 20A
when connected to a 220 V?
3. Why is an ammeter likely to burn out when connected in parallel?
4. Define current and give its SI unit.
5. What is SI unit of potential?
6. Relate1 J and 1V.
7. Define resistivity and give its SI unit?
8. When length of a wire is doubled, what is changed in resistivity?
NEW! CBSE Papers PDF: Class-X, Class-XII
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2020 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in