CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : Marking Scheme
Question Paper Science
Marking Scheme – Science (for Blind Candidates) 31/B
Marking Scheme – Science (X) 31/1, 31/2, 31/3
CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : Science
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. The Marking Scheme provides general guidelines to reduce
subjectivity in the marking. It carries only suggested value points for the
answer. These are only guidelines and do not constitute the complete answer. Any
other individual response with suitable justification should also be accepted
even if there is no reference to the text.
2. Evaluation is to be done as per instructions provided in the
Marking Scheme. It should not be done according to one's own interpretation or
any other consideration. Marking Scheme should be strictly adhered to and
3. If a question has parts, please award marks in the right hand
side for each part. Marks awarded for different parts of the question should
then be totalled up and written in the left hand margin.
4. If a question does not have any parts, marks be awarded in
the left hand side margin.
5. If a candidate has attempted an extra question, marks
obtained in the question attempted first should be retained and the other answer
should be scored out.
6. Wherever only two/three of a 'given' number of
examples/factors/points are expected only the first two/three or expected number
should be read. The rest are irrelevant and should not be examined.
7. There should be no effort at 'moderation' of the marks by the
evaluating teachers. The actual total marks obtained by the candidate may be of
no concern of the evaluators.
8. All the Head Examiners / Examiners are instructed that while
evaluating the answer scripts, if the answer is found to be totally incorrect,
the (X) should be marked on the incorrect answer and awarded ‘0’ marks.
9. ½ mark may be deducted if a candidate either does not write
units or writes wrong units in the final answer of a numerical problem.
10. A full scale of mark 0 to 100 has to be used. Please do not
hesitate to award full marks if the answer deserves it.
11. As per orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court the candidates
would now be permitted to obtain photocopy of the Answer Book on request on
payment of the prescribed fee. All Examiners/Head Examiners are once again
reminded that they must ensure that evaluation is carried out strictly as per
value points given in the marking scheme.
CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : Science (HINDI VERSION)
सेकंडरी स्कूल परीक्षा
वार्षिक परीक्षा मार्च-2018
अंक योजना - विज्ञान कोड संख्या 31 (B)
अंक योजना - विज्ञान कोड संख्या 31/1, 31/2, 31/3