(Apply Online) CBSE: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully
and acquaint themselves
1. Candidates can apply for NEET(UG) - 2013 only “Online”.
2. Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website
3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board
website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Instructions for Online submission of Application
Form are available in Information Bulletin and on the website
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the
Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not complying with the
instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
5. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for
(i)At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of computer generated
(ii) Original receipt issued by Post Office for having despatched the
(iii) Proof of fee paid
(iv) 7-8 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of
6. (a) Please ensure before mailing the print out of the Confirmation Page
of online application form that :
(i) The applicant has signed the Form at specified place and affixed left
hand thumb impression.
(ii) The application bears the signature of Parent/Guardian.
(iii) The application has been authenticated/signed by the Head of the
(iv) The two similar good quality colour studio photographs with white
background (taken on or after 01.11.2012) have been duly pasted in the space
earmarked for it. Further, ensure that application form number &
candidate name has been written on the back of both the photographs.
(v) The Confirmation Page of online application sent by Courier shall not be
(b) The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
(i) By Credit Card/Debit Card
(ii) Remittance through Challan by deposit in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank
or Syndicate Bank or e-Post Office.
(c) Please arrange documents in the following order:
(i) Proof of remittance of fee
(ii) Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
(iii) Affidavit (for candidates from Andhra Pradesh and J & K who have opted for
seats under 15% All India Quota)
(d) For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality
A5 size (12” x 10”) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip
on the envelope.
7. Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in College or
8. Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be
despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092.