Study Tips: Important Points to Enhance Your Performance |
Following are some points which you may use for self
assessment that whether you are upto the mark to what we expect out of you. Ask
yourself these questions and grade yourself as to where you stand and whether
your preparation is upto the mark or not. You may also use these points as
suggestions from our side to enhance your performance.
- You note down every relevant thing written on the
- You are able to seggregate the portion in which you
- You attempt the quizzes very honestly & sincerely
in the class.
- You ask the doubts with concerning faculty after
- You discuss problems with your friends in TA
- You never miss classes due to what so ever reason.
- You set small - small targets for daily schedule and try to accomplish them.
- You study the lectures on the same day in writing.
- You solve all the class illustrations / inchapters
on your own at home.
- You attempt covered portion of Ex-I on the same
- You note down your doubts in a diary while studying
- You refer to prescribed text books whenever you
feel any difficulty in theory.
- You give sitting for at least one hour at a stretch
- You always make it a point to mentally review the
studied portion after every sitting.
- You solve the quizzes once again at home and mark
the important question.
- You solve all the questions of tests once again at
home and mark down the important question.
- You separately note down important points, formulae
(summary) of every chapter in a separate note book for revision purpose.
- You keep yourself cool, calm, composed during
- Do you study very rigorously before tests?
- You feel yourself self motivated to strive hard for
- You are putting in your best efforts.
- Are you consistent with your study schedule?
- You like the TA Faculty and study.