NTSE Exam Papers : 2017 Chandigarh State (MENTAL ABILITY TEST)
- PART -1
- MENTAL ABILITY TEST
- (Q. Nos. 1 to 50)
- Max. Marks : 50
- State : Chandigarh
1. In the given sequence some letters are missing. Which of the given options can fill the blanks in the correct order from left to right?
A _ ba _ b _ b _ a _ b
2. Which set of numbers is like the given set?
Given set 11; 1210
3. CIRCLE is related to RICELC in the same way as SQUARE is related to
4. In code language, ASTARK is written as LBFMG and MOBILE is written as TNRSPJ. How is BLAME written in that code?
5. If each of the letters in the English alphabet is assigned odd numerical value beginning A = 1, B = 3 and so, what will be the total value of the letters of the word INDIAN?
6. On another planet, the local terminology for ‘earth’, ‘water’, ‘light’, ‘air’, and ‘sky’ are ‘sky’, ‘light’, ‘air’, ‘water’ and ‘earth’ respectively. If someone is thirsty there, what would he drink?
7. Choose the odd numeral pair
8. Choose the odd one out