(Tips) Importance Of A Good Hand Writing in Board Exams
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
Importance Of A Good Hand Writing in Board Exams
It is said that good handwriting; neat and readable; shows your personality.
Wherever you go a person with good handwriting is preferred. Good handwriting
always gives an upper hand to a student, but that doesn't mean that poor
handwriting always costs. Actually what matters is writing neatly, make sure
that examiner understands what you have written. During paper valuation this
helps you in getting complete marks.
1. Use Black pen to write title and subtitles.
2. Give diagrams wherever necessary.
3. Wherever possible use scale for drawing.
4. Underline the key words.
5. Always start a new question on a new page.
6. If there is any mistake don't make it look shabby by scratching it many
times; just put a line over it.