(Papers) CISCE : Download Class X Exam Papers-2017 (Electricity and Electronics)
Electricity and Electronics :
- Subject : Electricity and Electronics
- Year : 2017
- Duration : 3 Hour
- Answer all questions from Part I (Compulsory) and five questions from Part II.
- All working, including rough work, should be done on the same sheet as,and adjacent to the rest of the answer.
- Mathematical tables and squared paper are provided.
- The intended marks for questions or parts of questions are given in brackets [ ].
With the help of a neat circuit diagram, explain the working of a full wave rectifier. 
(a) Name the component used for each of the following: 
(i) Filtration of electrical signal.
(ii) Amplification of electrical signal.
(b) Name an element for each of the following: 
(i) Pentavalent atom
(ii) Trivalent atom
Explain briefly how a zener diode works where there is increase in: 
(b) I/P voltage
(a) Write any two properties of insulation used in a cable. 
(b) State any two reasons why conductors are usually made up of copper, aluminium,or galvanised steel. 
Sketch a graph to show the plate characteristics of a triode. Also, state any two inferences drawn from the graph.