(Papers) CISCE : Download Class X Exam Papers-2018 (COMMERCIAL STUDIES)
COMMERCIAL STUDIES :
- Subject : COMMERCIAL STUDIES
- Year : 2018
- Duration : 3 Hour
- Answers to this Paper must be written on the paper provided separately.
- You will not be allowed to write during the first 15 minutes.
- This time is to be spent in reading the question paper.
- The time given at the head of this Paper is the time allowed for writing the answers.
- Attempt all questions from Section A and any four questions from Section B.
- The intended marks for questions or parts of questions are given in brackets
(a) Consumer goods and Industrial goods. 
(b) Shut down costs and Sunk costs. 
(c) Standardisation and Grading 
(d) Savings Account and Current Account 
(e) Downward Communication and Upward Communication 
(a) Why is brand loyalty considered an asset for the company? 
(b) How does ‘Status barrier’ affect Effective Communication? 
(c) What do you mean by ‘Indirect material’? Give two examples. 
(d) ‘Selection is a negative process.’ Explain. 
(e) Explain ‘Contribution’ as a principle of insurance.