(Papers) CISCE : Download Class X Exam Papers-2018 (ECONOMIC APPLICATIONS)
ECONOMIC APPLICATIONS :
- Subject : ECONOMIC APPLICATIONS
- Year : 2018
- Duration : 2 Hour
- Answers to this Paper must be written on the paper provided separately.
- You will not be allowed to write during the first 15 minutes.
- This time is to be spent in reading the question paper.
- The time given at the head of this Paper is the time allowed for writing the answers.
- Attempt all questions from Part I and any four questions from Part II.
- The intended marks for questions or parts of questions are given in brackets
(a) List any two causes for the low efficiency of labour in India. 
(b) Draw a neat labelled diagram of a demand curve. 
(c) Give any two reasons as to why a country needs a Central Bank. 
(d) Out of the following capital used in the cotton textile industry, classify the
following as fixed or circulating capital:
(i) Cotton yarns
(iv) Weaving machines
(e) What are progressive taxes? Give an example.