(Papers) CISCE : Download Class X Exam Papers-2018 (ECONOMICS)
- Subject : ECONOMICS
- Year : 2018
- Duration : 2 Hour
- Answers to this Paper must be written on the paper provided separately.
- You will not be allowed to write during the first 15 minutes.
- This time is to be spent in reading the question paper.
- The time given at the head of this Paper is the time allowed for writing the answers.
- Attempt all questions from Section A and any four questions from Section B.
- The intended marks for questions or parts of questions are given in brackets
(a) Give two reasons as to why the division of labour is an advantage to the producer? 
(b) Define the term consumer awareness. 
(c) Why do small farmers suffer during inflation? 
(d) Which are the two sources of public revenue? 
(e) Define the term labour as a factor of production. 
(a) Explain any one factor that affects the supply of a commodity. 
(b) What do you understand by the term ‘near money’? 
(c) A list of goods are given below.
State whether it is fixed capital or circulating capital.
(ii) Raw material
(iv) Office furniture