(Papers) CISCE : Download Class X Exam Papers-2018 (ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE)
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE :
- Subject : ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- Year : 2018
- Duration : 2 Hour
- Answers to this Paper must be written on the paper provided separately.
- You will not be allowed to write during the first 15 minutes.
- This time is to be spent in reading the question paper.
- The time given at the head of this Paper is the time allowed for writing the answers.
- Attempt all questions from Section A and any four questions from Section B.
- The intended marks for questions or parts of questions are given in brackets
(a) What is biogas? State any one advantage of using biogas. 
(b) Give the full form of CITES. 
(c) Define silviculture. 
(d) How is waste water useful to mankind? 
(e) List any two factors responsible for population growth. 
(a) What is vermiculture? State any one benefit of vermiculture to a farmer. 
(b) Give one advantage and one disadvantage of using sewage sludge in agriculture.
(c) Mention any two man made factors that have led to loss of biodiversity. 
(d) How does GEF complement the Montreal Protocol? 
(e) Name the Multi National Corporation that was responsible for the Bhopal Gas Tragedy. Name the gas that was leaked.