(Papers) CISCE : Download Class X Exam Papers-2018 (TECHNICAL DRAWING APPLICATION)
TECHNICAL DRAWING APPLICATION :
- Subject : TECHNICAL DRAWING APPLICATION
- Year : 2018
- Duration : 2 Hour
- Answers to this paper must be written neatly on the paper provided separately.
- You will not be allowed to draw/write during the first 15 minutes.
- This time is to be spent in reading the question paper.
- The time given at the head of the paper is the time allowed for writing the answers.
- Attempt five questions in all.
- You must attempt three questions from Section A and two questions from Section B
- Each section should be answered on a separate paper.
- All questions must be answered in full scale.
- All construction lines must be shown.
- All dimensions are in millimeters unless specified otherwise.
- The intended marks for question or parts of questions are given in brackets
- (a) Construct an ELLIPSE by the CONCENTRIC CIRCLES METHOD.
- Given: Major Axis = 145mm
- Minor Axis = 90mm.
- (b) Draw a regular hexagon of side 60mm. Draw three equal circles inside the hexagon so that each circle touches two sides of the hexagon and two other circles externally.
Draw the Front View and the Top View of a right hexagonal Pyramid whose axis is inclined at 30° to the horizontal plane (H.P.) and is parallel to the vertical plane (V.P.). One side of the base is inclined at 45° to the V.P. Its apex is nearer to the H.P. than its base.
Given: Side of the base = 30mm
Length of Axis =75mm.