CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy
Subject :Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
- Please check that this question paper contains 8 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidates.
- Please check that this question paper contains 34 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minutes time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Questions from serial number 1 to 10 are Multiple Choice Questions carrying one mark each. You have to write the correct option in your answer-book.
(iii) Marks allotted to other questions are indicated against each of them.
1.This one of the following is not a capital receipt :
(a) raising of bank loan
(b) capital contribution by the owner
(c) rent received
(d) money received from the sale of a fixed asset
2.A payment made for acquiring a fixed asset is
(a) a capital expenditure
(b) a revenue expenditure
(c) a deferred revenue expenditure
(d) None of the above
3.Out of the following assets depreciation will not be charged on
4. This does not affect the calculation of the amount of depreciation of an asset :
(a) cost of asset
(b) life of asset
(c) market value of the asset
(d) residual value of the asset
5. A bank reconciliation statement is prepared with the help of entries made in –
(a) Bank pass-book and Bank column of the cash book
(b) Bank pass-book and Cash column of the cash book
(c) Cash column and Bank column of the cash book
(d) Only bank pass-book
6.The number of parties in a bill of exchange is :
7. This one of the following is an example of business asset
(d) Bank Overdraft
8. Profit and loss A/c shows :
(a) Net profit
(b) Gross profit
(d) Gross loss
9.In this of the following there is greater possibility of maintenance of incomplete accounting records.
(a) Public Ltd. Co.
(b) Private Ltd. Co.
(c) Small Shop
(d) Departmental Store