CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme Question Paper-Karnatic Music
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Karnatic Music
Subject : Karnatic Music
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
Please check that this question paper contains 3 printed pages.
Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidates.
Please check that this question paper contains 7 questions.
Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
15 minutes time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General Instructions :
Answer five questions. Q. 1 and Q. 2 are compulsory. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Notate the uttaranga part of any Adi tala Varnam.
2. Write the lakshanas of one Shadva-Shadava raga and one Bhashanga raga from the prescribed ragas.
3. Explain the scheme of 72 melakarta.
4. Explain in detail with examples any one decorative anga from the following :
5. Give any one famous violin player’s or famous vocalist’s life sketch and contribution from the prescribed syllabus.
6. Write an essay on Raga classification.
7. Write short note on any two of the following :
(b) Upanga Raga
(c) Audava-Sampurna Raga