CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Question Paper English Communicative
CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : English Communicative (Set -1)
Time allowed : 3 hours Maximum Marks : 70
General Instructions :
(i) The Question paper is divided into three sections :
Section A — Reading 20 marks
Section B — Writing and Grammar 25 marks
Section C — Literature 25 marks
(ii) All questions are compulsory.
(iii) You may attempt any section at a time.
(iv) All questions of that particular section must be attempted in the correct order.
- Please check that this question paper contains 8 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 11 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.