CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Health Care Service
- Subject : Health Care Service
- Time allowed : 2 hours
- Maximum Marks : 50
- Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections :
I. SECTION A
- Multiple choice questions/Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
II. SECTION B
- Long answer/Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
SECTION – A
Answer any ten questions. Each carries 1 mark.
1. A _________ hospital offers treatment for common diseases.
2. A regular, well-balanced and normal diet is called _________ diet.
3. Chemicals used on skin and mucous membrane to prevent infections are called _________.
4. The tourniquet is applied on wound to stop _________.
5. The two types of cuts are minor and _________ cuts.
6. The blood cells are manufactured in _________ in the body.
7. Write down the main role of the social work department in a hospital.
8. What is the difference between sterilization and disinfection ?
9. Write down the basic use of a defibrillator.
10.List two symptoms of heat stroke.
11.What is the basic function of a first aider ?
12.What do you mean by anxiety ?