CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Hindustani Music - Percussion Intrument
- Subject :Hindustani Music -Percussion Intrument
- Time allowed : 3 hours
- Maximum Marks : 25
- Year : 2019
General Instructions :
- Please check that this question paper contains 2 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 8 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General Instructions : Answer any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What do you know about Tripushkar vadya as referred in Natya Shastra ?
2. Describe Ajrada or Kudau Singh Gharana of Tabla or Pakhawaj.
3. Describe any one of the following :
- Farukhabad Gharana, Lucknow Gharana
4. Define the following :
5. Describe any one of the following Talas and write its Dugun and Chaugun in Tala Notation :
6. Write about the development of Tabla or Pakhawaj.
7. Explain Graha, Marg and Kriya in brief.
8. Describe the different parts of Tabla or Pakhawaj.