CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
- Subject :Painting
- Time allowed : 3 hours
- Maximum Marks : 25
- Year : 2019
General Instructions :
- Please check that this question paper contains 3 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 1 question.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
Make a painting-composition on any one of the following subjects, in any medium (water / tempera / pastel colours) of your choice, on a drawing-paper about 38 cm 28 cm in size, either horizontally or vertically. Weightage will be given to a well composed drawing, effective use of media (colours), proper emphasis on the subject-matter and utilization of full space.
Include only those forms and emphasize accordingly, which are relevant to the subject chosen. For the purpose, recall some of the shapes from life and nature, which you have observed or studied through sketches.
(i) Me and My Mother
(ii) To the School
(iii) Calamity of Air-Pollution
(iv) National Integration
Marking Scheme :
(a) Compositional-arrangement including emphasis on the subject-matter 40
(b) Treatment of media (colours) and an appropriate colour-scheme 30
(c) Originality, creativity and overall impression 30