(Download) CBSE Class-10 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2019-20:
Tick the correct answer (1mark each).
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions:
1. Which one among the following is the variety of wheat?
a. Kalyan Sona
b. Pusa Hybrid-10
2. Rose is commercially propagated by
b. Veneer grafting
c. T budding
d. Root cutting
3. Cabbage belongs to family
4. Which is the best breed of buffalo for milk production?
b. Neeli Ravi
5. The best breed of poultry for egg production is….
a. Plymouth Rock
b. Rhode Iceland Red
d. White Leg Horn
6. Fat content is maximum in......................milk
7. Cleistogamy is found in crops like
8. Breeder seed is a progeny of
a. Foundation seed
b. Certified seed
c. Farmers seed
d. Nucleus Seed
9. Anardana is a dried product prepared from
a. Wild pomegranate
b. Cultivated pomegranate
10. Apis mellifera was first introduced in India at
11. National Dairy Research Institute is located at
12. Indian Agricultural Research Institute is located at
a. New Delhi
Very short answer type questions ( 13-19, 2 marks each).
Attempt any five questions 5 x 2 = 10
13. Write two high yielding varieties each of wheat.
14. Write two major diseases of pulses.
15. Write two major pests of pulses.
16. Name two exotic breeds of cow.
17. Enlist coagulated milk products.
18 Classify milk on basis of fat and SNF.
19. Define the male sterility and self-incompatibility.
ShortQuestions: (3 marks each).
Answer any 5 questions out of the given 7 questions:
20. List the three pulse crops of India and write their seed rates.
21. Discuss briefly the major problems of mango.
22. Write most suitable breeds of animals for different purposes.
23. Make a flowchart of ice cream preparation.
24. Write different value added products of fruits and vegetables.
25. List different types of honeybees found in India.
26. Write work distribution among different categories of honeybees.
SECTION – B
Long/Essay type questions (5 marks each).
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions:
27. Write short notes on any TWO of the following
a. Bitter pit
b. Fruit cracking
c. Major diseases of cole crops
28. What is pollination? Discuss mechanism favouring self and cross-pollination in crop plants.
29. Discuss cultivation of apple under the following heads: Soil and climate, major varieties, propagation and rootstock and major diseases and their management.
30. Discuss cultivation of rice under the following heads: Soil and climate, major varieties, propagation and major diseases and their management.
31. Enlist major oils seed crops grown in India. Discuss cultivation of mustard.
COUTESY : CBSE