(Download) CBSE Class-10 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2019-20:
(Beauty and Wellness)
(Beauty and Wellness)
- Class X - 2019-20
- BEAUTY AND WELLNESS (407)
- Time: 2 Hours
- Max. Marks: 50
Fill in the blanks 10X1=10
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions:
1. Normal skin has Ph of about __________.
2. Regular practice of __________ removes all minor deformities of back.
3. A regular intake of __________ is essential to maintain good health.
4. Most hair conditioners contain positively charged molecules called _________surfactants.
5. Violet color governs the ___________ chakra in the body. This color helps in decision making process.
6. ___________ Manicure is differentiated by regular manicure due to different way of application of nail paint.
7. The word manicure is derived from _________ word “manus”.
8. ___________are placed on the nail into wet polish.
9. To attach a nail__________, a hole is drilled in nail art.
10. __________ is made from tiny strips of foils that are available in many colors.
11. Cobra pose is also known as ____________.
12. Before applying nail paint, place the _________________ between the toes.
VERY SHORT ANSWER (attempt any five) 5X2=10
13. Define paraffin manicure.
14. What is the definition of nutrition?
15. List contraindications of pedicure.
16. List the types of skin. Write the characteristics for oily skin type.
17. Why conditioner is used after shampooing the hair?
18. List any four benefits of henna application on head.
19. What is nail art?
SHORT ANSWERS (attempt any five) 5X3=15
20. Write down the career options in Beauty and Wellness industry.
21. Explain massage movements used in pedicure.
22. Describe in detail about Hydro therapy.
23. Explain the techniques used for sterilization.
24. Describe any 3 tools used in hair cutting.
25. Write down the various safety in hair cutting.
26. Briefly explain the procedure of powder bleach.
LONG ANSWERS (attempt any three) 3X5=15
27. Elaborate the eight limbs of Ashtangyog. Explain the procedure of performing Netra shakti vikasak in detail.
28. What are conditioners? Describe any five types of conditioners.
29. Differentiate between Epilation and Depilation. Explain the procedure of waxing in detail.
30. Explain the preparation and procedure of pedicure in detail.
31. Define facial. Explain the procedure of plain facial.
COUTESY : CBSE