NEW! CBSE Papers PDF: Class-X, Class-XII
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
Answer four questions in all.
Question no. 2 is compulsory.
1. Name the 12 chakras in chronological order and explain
briefly the Katapayadi formula.
2. Write in notation the charanam and chittasvarams of a
varnam in two degrees of speed.
3. Explain briefly the lakshanas and sancharas of an audava
raga from your syllabus.
4. Describe the musical form Jatisvarams.
5. Give the lakshanas and sancharas of any one bhashanga raga
from your syllabus.
6. Compare and contrast the musical form Kriti and Kirtana
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2021 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in