(Download) CBSE Class-10 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2019-20 :
Sample Question Paper 2019-20
TIME: 3 Hrs
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. There are total 33 questions.
3. Questions no. 1- 18, Section A are objective type questions and are of 1 mark each.
4. Questions no. 19 – 23, Section B, are of 2 marks each, to be answered in 10-20 words.
5. Questions no. 24 and 25, Section C, are of 3 marks each, to be answered in 20-30 words.
6. Questions no. 26 -29, Section D, are of 4 marks each, to be answered in 30-40 words.
7. Questions no. 30 -33; Section E are of 5 marks each, to be answered in 50-60 words.
8. Internal choices are given in sections B, C, D and E.
9. Support your answer with suitable examples wherever required.
Fill in the blanks:
1. _________ stage is known as pre- gang stage.
2. Inability to see the perspective of others is called ____________.
3. ____________ is an example of labor-saving device.
4. Cold food stuffs should always be held at temperature below 4 Degrees C because:
a. To keep the food cool
b. To avoid the growth of microorganisms
c. To avoid cross contamination
d. To keep it away from insects
5. Fats and ___________ rich foods have high satiety value.
6. Requirement of calories in boys in the age group of 16-17 years is ________.
7. ___________ is used to stiffen cotton and linen.
8. Piping should always be cut on a true bias to have _____________
9. Expansion of RDA: _____________________________.
Expansion of ICMR: ___________________________