(Download) CBSE Class-10 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2019-20 : National Cadet Corps
Sample Question paper
National Cadet Corps
Time allowed: 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 70
1. The question paper consists of two sections (Common Section & Special Section)
2. Common Section is compulsory for the students of all the three wings.
3. Special Section shall be attempted as per the chosen wing.
4. The answer to 0 questions should not exceed one line.
5. The answer to 02 marks questions should not exceed 50 words.
6. The answer to 03 marks questions should not exceed 100 words.
7. The answer to 04 marks questions should not exceed 150 words.
8. The answer to 06 marks questions should not exceed 250 words.
Q.1 What is the full form of C O C?
Q.2 When is the command ‘Savdhaan’ given?
Q.3 What is the length of the .22 Deluxe rifle?
Q.4 What is ureters?
Q.5. What is a natural resource?
Q.6. In a short tour over a few days how many kilometres are covered?
Q.7. In Savdhan position the angle formed between the toes of both the feet is ------------- degree.
Q.8. On the firing range firers are divided into -------- groups