Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Agriculture
Subject : Agriculture
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
- Please check that this question paper contains 7 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 27 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
1. Name the factor on which the amount of sugar to be added in the preparation of fruit jelly depends.
2. By what name is the seed of mushroom called ?
3. Name one important avenue tree.
4. Give the reason for the appearance of whiptail disease in cauliflower.
5. Mycorrhiza is an important biofertilizer used in agriculture for increasing the availability and absorption of which nutrient ?
6. Explain the role of dehydration in preservation of potato chips.
7. Which is the most suitable method of irrigation in the areas of water scarcity ?
8. Name the fertilizer which can be used safely through foliar application.
9. Which is the most commonly used salt, as a source of SO2 (as preservative) in fruit preservation ?
10. Discuss two important preserved flower products.
Discuss the importance of cut flowers.
11. Choice of grass is an important part of lawn layout. List two most commonly used grasses in lawn making in India.
12. Analyse the procedure to get a nursery registration license.
13. Apprise the importance of soil pH to farmers.
14. Write a note on packing of nursery plants in nurseries.
15. Write three criteria of essentiality of plant nutrients as proposed by Arnon.
16. Explain the following :