Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Basic Pattern Devolopment
Subject : Basic Pattern Devolopment
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
(i) Attempt all sections.
(ii) Illustrate your answers wherever possible.
Attempt all questions
1. Define the term ‘Gusset’.
2. List any four numbered sizes.
3. How should the side seams lie in a well-fitted garment ?
4. Name two components which are important for children’s sizing system.
5. Define Style Ease.
Give very short answers.
6. List any two body measurements which require the lowest shoulder point as a landmark. How would you locate the same on the human body ?
7. What is a tracing wheel ? Give its role in pattern making.
8. List the various methods of finishing necklines in a garment.
Give the difference between puff sleeve and flared sleeve.
9. How is the block method different from the direct method of making patterns ?
10.How will you evaluate the fit of a neckline in a garment ?
What do you understand by ‘test fit of a garment’ ? Which fabric is generally used for it ?