Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Derivative Market Operations
Subject : Derivative Market Operations
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
(i) Answer 1 mark questions in about 20 words each.
(ii) Answer 2 marks questions in about 20 – 30 words each.
(iii) Answer 3 marks questions in about 30 – 40 words each.
(iv) Answer 5 marks questions in about 100 words each.
Attempt any 7 questions from this section. Each question is of 1 mark.
1. Name the option that can be exercised anytime up to the expiry of the Contract.
2. Who are obliged in the Future Contract at the expiry ?
3. Why does a Forward Contract suffer with Counterparty Risk ?
4. Name the New Month Contract that is introduced at the expiry of the Near Month Contract.
5. Which derivative market participants enter with ‘‘Buy Spot, Sell Future’’ ?
6. What is meant by ‘Reverse Cash and Carry Arbitrage’ ?
7. Define ‘Extraordinary Dividend’.
8. How is New Position arrived at in case of adjustment of ‘Corporate Action’ ?
9. When is adjustment of ‘Corporate Action’ carried out ?
10.Do members of an existing segment of the exchange automatically become members of Derivatives Segment ? Give reason in support of your answer.