Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Sociology
Subject :- Sociology
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
(i) There are 25 questions in all.
(ii) All questions are compulsory.
(iii) Questions no. 1 – 14 are short-answer type questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 30 words.
(iv) Questions no. 15 – 21 are long-answer type questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 80 words.
(v) Questions no. 22 – 25 are very long-answer type questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 200 words. Question no. 25 is to be answered on the basis of the passage given.
1. What is de-Sanskritization ?
2. Differentiate between direct and representative democracy
3. What is meant by untouchability ?
4. How do people find jobs ?
5. What are trans-national corporations ?
6. In what ways has Fordism influenced the production and marketing of goods ?
7. How have tribes been classified in India ?
8. What were the major issues taken up by women’s movements in different periods of history ?
9. What is the meaning of the term Disinvestment ?
10.What are the criteria used for defining OBCs ?