Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Web Applications
Subject : Web Applications
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
- Please check that this question paper contains 5 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 4 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
1. Multiple Choice Questions (Attempt any six questions) : 16=6
(a) ___________ is the default view in Windows Movie Maker.
(i) Preview Monitor
(iv) Tasks Pane
(b) WMV stands for __________ .
(i) Windows Movie and Video
(ii) Windows Motion Video
(iii) Windows Meta Video
(iv) Windows Media Video
(c) _________ is a simple tool to extract long VOB clips in a few seconds.
(i) DVD Knife
(ii) Mewa Film
(iii) AVI Trimmer
(d) For what purpose can WHAM program be used ?
(i) To display images
(ii) To play movies
(iii) To combine clips
(iv) To play sound files
(e) Which extension identifies a picture file ?
(f) Identify which of the following is a comparison operator :
(g) Search Engines search contents of a _________ and create indexes to display results.
(iii) Web page
(iv) Web browser
2. Attempt any eight questions : 2x8=16
(a) Write the full form of PDF and explain PDF.
(b) What is Preview Monitor in Windows Movie Maker ?
(c) How can you drag clips or transitions from one project to another ? Do the changes made to the clips reflect in the source file ?
(d) Write the steps to create clips from a single existing video ?
(e) Can GIF and JPEG formats be compressed ? Why are GIF and JPEG formats popular for FTP and WWW ?
(f) Can a slideshow be considered as Multimedia ?
(g) Name the two tags that can be used to embed a Flash file into a web page.
(h) How does a MIDI file work ?
(i) Differentiate between ‘‘=’’ and ‘‘==’’ operators with the help of an example.
(j) What will be the output of the following, if a=1 ? Explain.