Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Database Management Application
Subject : Database Management Application
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions, out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
Multiple Choice Questions (Choose the most appropriate option). Attempt any ten questions from the following : 1x10=10
1. The set of all possible values that an attribute may contain is called the ___________ of an attribute. 1
2. If x = 20, y = 10, what will be the value of x, if we write the statement x += y ? 1
3. Identify the operator that performs pattern searching in MYSQL. 1
(a) EXISTS operator
(b) BETWEEN operator
(c) LIKE operator
(d) SEARCH operator
4. Which of the following is not a DDL statement ? 1
5. The term used to describe the information, systems and applications that support and drive business processes, most often using web technologies, is called 1
6. Which one of the following is not a search engine ? 1
7. Which of the following is an SQL aggregate function ? 1
8. Which SQL statement is used to update data in a database ? 1
9. An expression involving byte, int and literal numbers is promoted to which
of these ? 1
10. Which of these is an incorrect statement ? 1
(a) It is necessary to use new operator to initialize an array.
(b) Array can be initialized using comma separated expressions
surrounded by curly braces.
(c) Array can be initialized when it is declared.
(d) None of the above
11. What is the output of relational operators ? 1
12. An example of broadcasting model of E-governance is _____________. 1
(a) Online cheque transfer
(b) Online judgements
(c) Online cash transfer
(d) None of the above