Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Garments Construction
- Subject : Garments Construction
- Class : XII
- Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions, out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions :contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
This part of section A carries 12 questions that carry 1 mark each. Attempt any 10 questions from the following questions.
1. Name the production system in which each operator completes the same task on each garment in a bundle.
2. Define the term ‘bundle ticket’.
3. Name the sewing machine which is most commonly used in Garment Industry.
4. Safety overlock machine is based on which stitch type ?
5. What are the various widths in which fabrics are generally available ?
6. What do you understand by spreading technique of fabric for cutting ?
7. Name any two cutting machines.
8. Give the importance of plackets in a garment.
9. What is the role of interfacings in garment construction ?
10.Name three types of fabric grains.
11.What is button sewing machine ?
12.How are pin tucks created ? On which fabrics are these best suited ?