Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Olericulture
Subject : Olericulture
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 33 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 25 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 7 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
Multiple choice questions /Fill in the blanks (1 to 12, one mark each) Attempt any ten questions.
1. Whiptail disorder observed in cauliflower is due to the deficiency of
2.__________ salt is the source of magnesium (Mg).
3. Curd initiation and development in cauliflower is mainly influenced by
(c) Relative humidity
4. The seed rate of Potato is ____________ .
5. __________ sex form is the most common one in Cucurbitaceae family.
6. A serious disease of onion seed crop is
(b) Late blight
(c) Black leg
(d) Purple blotch
7. ____________ in cabbage act as a trap crop.
8. The group of vegetables which do not produce seed in plains is
9. The specific requirements of tomato for export is/are
(a) Medium size
(b) Dark red color
(c) Intact bunch
(d) All of the above
10. India is the ____________ largest producer of vegetables in the world after ____________ .
11. Isolation distance of onion and radish is
(a) 400 – 700 metres
(b) 800 – 1000 metres
(c) 1100 – 1300 metres
(d) More than 1300 metres
12. Pusa Vasudha is a hybrid variety of
(a) Tropical carrot
(b) Temperate carrot