Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Operation And Maintenance of Communication Devices
Subject : Operation And Maintenance of Communication Devices
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- (a) Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 question of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- (b) Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- (c) Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
Attempt any ten questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
1. Modulating frequency is
(a) Higher than carrier frequency
(b) Lower than carrier frequency
(c) Equal to carrier frequency
(d) Can have any value
2. In free space, the speed of electromagnetic waves is
(a) 300 metres/second
(b) 3 x 104 metres/second
(c) 1 x 10 metres/second
(d) 3 x 108 metres/second
3. VHF signals propagate through
(c) Surface of the earth
4. In a cellular mobile system, the shape of the cells is
5. A geostationary satellite takes one round of its orbit in
(a) One hour
(b) Four hours
(c) Twelve hours
(d) Twenty-four hours
6. The source of electrical power in a satellite system is
(a) Battery Cells
(c) Solar Panels
(d) Fuel Cells
7. In mobile communication, we use 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G. Here G represents
8. Which of the following is not a mobile phone component ?
(c) LCD Module
(d) Bandpass Filter
9. Bluetooth technology is used in communication for
(a) Long distance
(b) Short distance