Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Printed Textile
Subject : Printed Textile
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 20 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions :contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
(iii) Illustrate your answers wherever possible.
1. Fill in the blanks (any ten) :
(a) The background is mostly __________ in case of the direct style of printing.
(b) ____________ was first cultivated and woven in China.
(c) The two most common kinds of animal prints are __________ and ___________.
(d) ____________ technique provided exciting new possibilities for development of print design.
(e) Liberty designs take their name from _____________, an English textile company.
(f) Designers like ____________ and Laura Ashley use a lot of floral designs in their collections.
(g) A creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field is known as _____________.
(h) The beauty of __________ prints lies in the fact that they have human figures or animals with a hint of story in it.
(i) _____________, is an artistic movement in Italy around 1910 that tried to express the energy and values of the machine age.
(j) Batik and tie and dye are examples of the ____________ style of printing.
(k) The history of printed textile design is dated as early as _____________ B.C.
(l) Printed patchwork is also called a ______________.