Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Security
Subject :- Security
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
Multiple choice questions : There are 12 questions of 1 mark each. Attempt any 10 questions.
1. Which one does not match with perimeter security devices ?
(a) Barbed Wire Fence
(b) Electrified Fence
(c) Material Gate
2. Identify the place where entry is restricted for security reasons.
(d) All of the above
3. In case of breakdown or malfunction of the access system, which device will sound alarm ?
(b) Central Processing Unit
(c) Biometric Reader
(d) None of the above
4.Which device converts audio signals into electrical pulses for amplification ?
(d) Operator console