Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Textile Chemical Processing
Subject : Textile Chemical Processing
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 20 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
- Multiple choice questions / Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Long answer / Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
(iii) Illustrate your answers wherever possible.
Match any ten of the following :
(i) Impurity in wool (a) Guar gum
(ii) Impurity in silk (b) Carrier
(iii) For removal of protruding fibres (c) Phosphorus
(iv) Dyeing machine (d) Acid dyes
(v) Dye for acrylic yarn (e) Wax emulsion
(vi) Dye for silk (f) Singeing
(vii) Auxiliary for dyeing (g) Sericin
(viii) Style of printing (h) Basic dyes
(ix) Thickening agent (i) Grease
(x) Reducing bleach (j) Jigger
(xi) Flame proofing (k) Discharge
(xii) Softening finish (l) Sodium Hydrosulphite
Very Short Answer Type Questions (Any five)
2. What is the use of Desizing ?
3. Write a note on Sulphur dyes.
4. State the main steps of Azoic dye application.
5. Explain the role of carrier with an example.
6. Describe a blotch printed fabric.
7. Explain Parchmentization.
8. How is napping finish imparted to fabrics ?