NEW! CBSE 2020 Sample Papers : Class-X, Class-XII
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
1. Name any two ancient towns of India.
Name any two medieval towns of India.
2. Analyse the main reason for dense population in ‘Katanga-Zambia Copper Belt’ in Africa.
Differentiate between immigration and emigration.
3. Why do historic towns attract tourists ?
4. Name the country that has the highest density of rail network in the world.
5. Differentiate between ‘Culturable wasteland’ and ‘Barren and Wasteland’.
Differentiate between ‘Dryland farming’ and ‘Wetland farming’.
6. Examine any one environmental problem that emerged in the Indira Gandhi Canal Command Area.
7. Name the phase in which the growth rate in the population of India is slowing down gradually.
NEW! Sample Papers Books : Class-X, Class-XII
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2020 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in