(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper 2019-20 : Insurance
Sample Question Paper 2019-20
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions:
1. State the term used to provide the coverage for the potential financial loss for a feeor consideration.
2. Name the documents that are accepted as age proof ininsurance.
3. „Automotive Insurance‟ is generally referred toas
4. State one point of difference between Robbery and Burglary.
5. In which year does the General Insurance business was nationalized?
6. The Insurance that provides protection against loss of freight is called Insurance.
7. Under CIFcontracts,the seller is responsible for arranging the & delivering the goods at port of destination.
8. Senior Citizen Mediclaim policy is available to a resident in India between the ge of 60 & 80 years. If renewed without break, the cover can be continued upto the age of .
9. Mediclaim Insurance was primarily introduced to cover charges.
10. In policy, a fixed amount is paid as compensation irrespective of theloss.
11. What is Fire Insurance?
12. For what period are fire insurance policiesissued?