(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper 2018-19 : Biology
Sample Question Paper 2018-19
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. The question paper consists of four sections A, B, C and D.
3. Internal choice is given in all the sections. A student has to attempt only one of the alternatives in such questions.
4. Section– A contains 5 questions of 1 mark each.
5. Section– B has 7 questions of 2 marks each.
6. Section– C is of 12 questions of 3 marks each.
7. Section– D has 3 questions of 5 marks each.
8. Wherever necessary, the diagrams drawn should be neat and properly labelled.
1. How many pollen grains and ovules are likely to be formed in the anther and the ovary of an angiosperm bearing 25 microspore mother cells and 25 megaspore mother cells respectiveyl?
1. In case of polyembryony, an embryo A develops from the synergids and the embryo B develops from the nucellus. State the ploidy of embryo A and B.
2. Give the scientific name of the source organism from which the first antibiotic was produced.
3. The prophase I stage of meiosis plays a vital role in r-DNA formation. Justify with reason
4. Name the technique by which Gene expression can be controlled with the help of RNA molecule.
5. Define Diapause
5. Define Standing Crop