Class – XII
(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper 2018-19 :
Class – XII
Sample Question Paper 2018-19
MM: 80 Time
Section A Marks
1. “Successful organizations do not achieve their goals by
chance but by following a deliberate process".
Identify the process highlighted here.
2. Distinguish between Delegation and Decentralization on
the basis of freedom of action.
2. Distinguish between Authority and Responsibility on the
basis of Origin.
3. Name the process of stimulating and inspiring people at
work to accomplish desired objectives.
3. Name the „on-the-job‟ method of training that is used to
give training to plumbers.
4. Define Marketing Management.
4. Define „Grading‟ as a function of marketing.
5. Mohit purchased a smart phone for ₹30,000 from a mobile phone
seller on his verbal commitment
that the smart phone will be replaced in case of any defect, within a
spanof six months. The phone
started creating technical issues in spite of propermaintenance and upkeep of
the phone. The seller
taking any action on the complaint made by Mohit.
Name the redressal agency under the Consumer protection Act where Mohit can file
6. "The size of assets, the profitability and
competitiveness are affected by one of the
financial decisions". State the decision involved with reference to the given
7. In an organization, employees always feel that they are
under enormous unnecessarystress, as the manager does not provide any information about future plans but
instructs them what to do. He also does not
listen to any of the suggestions
Identify the type of leadership style followed by the manager in the above
8. Mr. Mohan, Financial manager of ABC Ltd., has prepared
the annual Statement of
proposed expenditure to
be presented in the Annual General Meeting.
Identify the type of plan formulated by the financial manager.