Disclaimer: This website is not associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.gov.in
1) Answer any five of the following questions.
2) Question nos. 1 & 2 are compulsory.
3) All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write in notation the pallavi ad anupallavi of a kriti set in suddha
madhyama Janya Raga.
2. Describe the lakshanas of any two of the following Ragas:
3. Compare and contrast the musical form Padam and Javali.
4. Briefly explain the construction and playing techniques of instruments
used in Vocal concerts.
5. Evaluate the value of Lakshana Grantha.
6. Estimate the contribution of Dwaram Venkataswamy Naidu or Mysore
Doraiswamy Jyengar to Carnatic Instrumental Music.
7. Write short notes on any three of the following:
(a) Bhashanga Ragas
NEW! CBSE Board E-BOOKS PDF
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2021 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...