NEW! CBSE Papers PDF: Class-X, Class-XII
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
1) Answer any five of the following questions.
2) Question nos. 1 & 2 are compulsory.
3) All questions carry equal marks.
1. Notate a short Mohra and Korvai for a Misrachapu or Khanda chapu tala.
2. Evaluate he contribution of chaturdandi Prakasika with special reference
3. Explain the life sketch and contribution of Palani Subramanya Pillai to
the art of Mridangam.
4. Describe the following:
(c) Tiruppugazh Talas
5. Classify percussion instruments and describe any two upapauua vadhya’s
construction and techniques.
6. Explain the role of Tani avartanam in a Carnatic Music concert.
7. Write short notes on any three of the following:
(d) Gettu Vadhyam
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2021 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in