Disclaimer: This website is not associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.gov.in
Part – I 15 x 1 = 15
1. Author of LakshanaGranthaBrihaddes is.
d. Rama Matya
2. Composer of NavaratriKriti is
a. Mysore Vasudevachar
b. Gopalakrishna Bharathi
c. Svati Tirunal
d. Maha VaidyanathaIyer
3. Raga having a Anya Svara is known as
4. Composer of DivyanamaKirtanas are
d. Gopala Krishna Bharathi
5. Arudi is a part of which musical form?
6. Composer of NandanarCharitram is
c. Gopala Krishna Bharthi
7. Musical form which is composed as garland of ragas are known as
8. Upanga is related to
9. Identify the famous Trinity from the following composer
b. Swati Tirumal
10. Number of branches of ManodharmaSangita is
NEW! CBSE Board E-BOOKS PDF
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2021 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...